Magushi – Natural Linen cushion sewn in house
Anders light – light sculpted from layers of banana fibre
Nkuku – Ekuri Basket – Natural
HK Living – 70s Ceramic Side Plate Mist
Tom Raffield – Morwah wall hanging planter
- If you are focussed on getting everything eco for your home, then Magushi is the place for you! With a wide sustainable range spanning across homewares to Eco living, Magushi’s sustainable soft furnishings are our favourite, such as this Natural Linen Cushion!
- Sustainable crafts are on the rise in British Design and Tom Raffield is the key example of craftsmanship at its best. Leading in sustainable steam bent furniture design, Raffield’s collection is expanding from lighting to seating. Our personal favourite is the Morvah wall hanging planter, so simple and timeless.
- For those who want luxury as well as eco, Pinch London delivers with indulged well-crafted detail with a minimalistic aesthetic. The brand’s ethos is to create poetical design with considerations of its surrounding environments. A classic Pinch design is the Anders light, a stunning centerpiece in any room.
- One of our favourite Devon based brands here at Magushi is NKUKU. The brand’s ‘makers style’ means each of their products has a natural earthy aesthetic, fitting for any interior scheme. The Ekuri Basket collection is perfect for your cosy throws or kitchen utensils- so versatile!
- Ceramics has been the focus of interior trends in 2020, bringing colour and unique textures to any table or styled setting. We personally love these 70’s Ceramic side plates with their ombre colouring and natural form. Trouva is a great place to shop for independent retail. Stocking boutiques across the UK, with a range of unique hard to find interior products.
- We all want that one piece of art or photography to be the centerpiece of our interior scheme. Check out Cornish based photographer and illustrator Sam Scales who captures the rugged beauty of the Cornish countryside. We also sell a great collection of prints by Print Ninteen here at Magushi!
- Another South West based brand we sell here at Magushi is St Eval Candle Company. Hand-poured at their Cornish farm factory, St.Eval pride themselves on sustainable craftsmanship that results in home fragrance collections that are inspired by the surrounding Cornish land. One of their core fragrances is the Sensuality Reed Diffuser.
- Are you renovating your home or want to upcycle some furniture? Now you can be eco when choosing your paint colours, using sustainable brands such as Earthborn Paints. Earthborn is a true eco alternative to conventional paints that deliver high quality finishes with a wide range of colours.